Wednesday, November 12, 2014

How I set up my dashboard!

Hey guys! Today I wanted to show you the dashboard I like to use in my Erin Condren Life Planner. I bought this dashboard from the Etsy store ARRLove awhile back and I absolutely love it! It has two of my favorite things-polka dots and glitter




The front side of the dashboard is where I am keeping a To Do list. This is where I write the things I need to get done that day-sort of like a "top priority" list. I decided to keep it simple and basic so I can just focus on the tasks I need to accomplish and not get side tracked by decorations. I used a a photo flip pocket by the brand SN@P! and attached it to the two glitter-striped pocket pages with double sided tape. I did have to trim it down a bit on the top but it was pretty doable. The photo pocket acts like a page protector and I love the fact that I can write on top of the page protector with a sharpie and can easily switch out my To Do list If I wanted to. I also use a hi-polymer eraser to get rid of the sharpie writing-it works like a charm!





Moving on to the back of my dashboard-this is where I have my color coding system that I use for school. I use this system in my Erin Condren On The Go 18 month Calendar. The system changes every semester depending on what type of classes I'm taking. This semester I was able to really define the sections due to only being enrolled in one class. Next semester I will have to go back to just having the basics down (homework, assignments, test/exam etc) as I am taking a full load. 




I'm really enjoying this set up and also enjoy using the dashboard as a bookmark in my LP. The quality of the dashboard is amazing and the Renee, the owner of ARRLove does a wonderful job at creating half sized snap in dashboards! 


2 comments:

  1. I would love to see how you use the calendar that came with the on the go notebook! You are so inspiring and I can't wait to read more from you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kaylee! I will definitely have to do a more in-depth review on how I use it once classes begin again. I'm planning on switching it up for next semester. :)

      Delete