Thursday, November 13, 2014

EC Labels: Vol 1. ☑

If you've been following me on Instagram-you may have noticed I've been working on making my own EC labels. What got me motivated to start making my own labels was the fact that if you order custom EC labels on the EC website-they will turn out differently (for some reason) than the ones that come standard with your LP or notebook order. I knew they wouldn't be able to add the "@_____" under the texts, but I figured the asterisk and font size would at least be the same. Clearly that not the case!


I got the guts to make my own stickers and I love the way they are turning out! I started to make the ones I needed the most. I will be adding more EC labels to my blog when I get the chance-but for now I will be sharing the first set I have came up with. Here's a peek at how they look like in my LP! Sorry for the bad picture my phone took-but you get the gist of it. :)

There's a full screen shot of how the labels look like and a place to download the PDF after the jump along with instructions and information.  I hope you guys enjoy these labels! Happy Planning!

 -Jenny 





EC Labels Vol. 1 
*Print on full size adhesive sheets OR any 80 count address labels. 
**To ensure the PDF prints out perfectly on address labels-make sure "None" is selected in the page scaling option. 
***For Personal Use Only. Please do not sell or share these files and credit me when appropriate. Thank you.


5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much these are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! Glad you like them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! I especially love the game one with the "____ vs. ____"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Glad you love them! I really like that one too! It was one of the main reason I made the labels-so I could have it formatted that way. :)

      Delete
  4. i think i've stumbled on your blog a little late.... are you still blogging here? just wondering if these labels can be editable? i love them... but some of the categories I wouldn't use..... just curious..... thank you!!

    ReplyDelete