Sunday, November 2, 2014

Hitting the books::Study Tracker. ✓

When I first got my Erin Condren Life planner-I wanted to find a way functional way to  incorporate my study habits into the planner. I needed a way to stay motivated and disciplined when it came to studying for my classes. I ended up having someone make me a study tracker. It was great to use and it served its purpose...but I wanted something different.

 One day I got the courage to make my own and eventually I created something I liked! I absolutely love using apples throughout my life planner because 1. I'm a student and 2. I'm an aspiring teacher....so IMO apples seemed more appropriate to use as a study tracker. 



aaaaaaa


Because I'm only taking one class this semester-I haven't been using my study trackers as much as I'd like too. However, I do plan on using them a lot more next semester because I am enrolled in 15 hours. Meanwhile, I have been using them here and there because they are so stinkin' cute....and why not?! :D






Here's how I used them last semester with the original study stickers I bought off of Etsy. The way I used them was I had each heart signify an hour-meaning everyday I would study no more than 8 hours-anymore than that and I was bound to drive myself crazy. The apples mean the same thing as the hearts did...only this time around I will check off each hour I study instead of filling them in. 




 I plan out my study sessions (very messy might I add) in a separate notebook and after each study session, depending on how many hours I studied...I then check that amount off.  There are many different ways to use these stickers-you definitely don't have to use them the way I did! I would love it if you guys would share with me how you use them either on here or on Instagram! Just tag me @jenkneelinderz! 

Enjoy!
-Jenny 

Apple Study Stickers
Can be printed on full size adhesive sheets OR any 80 count address labels.
If you would like a different font/text, color or icon email me @ jenholl1@icloud.com and I will see if I can help you! You can also DM on Instagram @Jenkneelinderz.
For Personal Use Only. Please do not sell or share these files. Thank you. 






1 comment: