Friday, October 31, 2014

Medication Tracker:: Vitmains/Prescriptions. ℞

I made some medication trackers awhile back because I am horrible at taking pills! Ever since I made the vitamin tracker-I've been on top of taking them everyday. It's helped me out a lot because I'm a visual person and the bright colors always scream at me to take them! I will be uploading both the vitamin and medication labels for you guys to enjoy! :D


-Jenny❤️




ggggggg












Medication Label Download
Vitamin Label Download
*These can be printed on full size adhesive sheets-or any 80 count address label sheets.
**If you would like a different font/text, color or icon email me @ jenholl1@icloud.com and I will see if I can help you! You can also DM on Instagram @Jenkneelinderz.
***For Personal Use Only. Please do not sell or share these files. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment